Monday 11 August 2014

The Implications of Denial -

By my boy...

I used to consider myself good at sex.
I relished all the sensations of lovemaking and was able to pretty much hold off my orgasm as long as I wanted. Thrusting deep. Hard. Fast. Long. I considered myself a 'long stayer' and loved knowing that I could fully satisfy my partner for as long and intensely as she wanted.

Not anymore.
Mistress Keyholder has changed all that.

Can you imagine what 18 months of enforced chastity might do to you - usually months between orgasms; weeks between even being able to have an erection; most of the time receiving no stimulation whatsoever? There is no milking, no relief.  Mistress Keyholder does not like any form of male emission.

After so much denial every touch becomes electric.  Any stimulation whatsoever has turned into an overpowering wave that immediately takes me to the edge of orgasm.
I have reached the stage where I cannot even push cocklet into Mistress Keyholder.  If I allowed him to thrust into her, he would instantly explode. Trying to make love, I have to very carefully edge and inch myself into her. The slightest move from her, or even a whisper in my ear, is enough to make me urgently pull out, panting to try and hold back the forbidden orgasm.  And Mistress Keyholder is the most sensual woman I ever met.  She loves to wriggle and writhe and squeeze and thrust.  She demands that I fuck her.

I have reached the stage now where I cannot fuck my Mistress.  The best I can manage, after much patience and holding back from her, is two or three strokes before I have to stop.  

Mistress Keyholder has turned my cock into her very own cocklet.  His new name is very apt - he's like a real cock but totally useless.  She has made me what I would consider a pathetic man, unable to satisfy, a premature ejaculator.  Mistress agrees when I ask if she thinks of me as pathetic.  She says that I am. And she never lies. Though Mistress Keyholder points out.... she loves a pathetic man.

It is extremely frustrating.  I constantly crave stimulation, for cocklet to be touched and played with.  But I have now reached the place where I can't even take that stimulation.  Even when cocklet is free, he is unable to enjoy his freedom but merely has a taste of what he desires before being unable to continue.  Just enough to tease and tantalise, to make him truly, truly desperate.


The ache never ever goes away.  There is no relief.  And because of this, it is getting harder.

Mistress Keyholder is very charitable.
She says cocklet is not useless, but achieves the purpose that she most desires from him - chastity, denial, my suffering and frustration.  He does that very well.  It speaks volumes about her need for chastity, that she is prepared to sacrifice proper lovemaking in order to satisfy that need.

I know that cocklet is not enough for her on his own.
I know that whilst she loves him, loves my denial, she also craves a proper cock.
I know she desires a cock that she can lick and suck and that will make her moan with lust as it thrusts deep into her.  A man's cock.

I find the knowledge that cocklet can never be enough for her, that she has turned him into an ornament, to be extremely embarrassing.  I find her craving for another man's cock to be hurtful and humiliating.  I know that if she finds him, it will mean even greater denial for cocklet and a likely restriction of the privileges to her that I have so far enjoyed.
My need to submit to her, to worship her and to please her has never been greater.
I hope she finds that man. I will do everything I can to help her and to ensure she is completely fulfilled.
I am Mistress Keyholder's adoring slave, her dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment