Monday 11 August 2014

Cuckolding - Not..

It was dominant men who we directed our search at. Bulls. Men who were MEN, who would join me in humiliating my boy and who were well able and experienced to satisfy me.

As I chatted to the men who approached us though, I became more and more aware that this type of personality just clashed with mine. That we would and up battling, and by chance, a man with submissive tendencies began talking with me. I much preferred his style and the scenarios that I could envisage with having two subs, even if one was more sexually free than the other.

And so my search has become one for a second sub.

However, as this search has evolved, so have the end results. I have unfortunately been reminded of the frustrations of my original search for a chastity slave. I have wasted so much time building up a relationship only to have it ended just proir to meeting, for many and varied reasons. It is emotionally draining, frustrating, time consuming but more than anything, utterly disappointing.

Should I not just be happy that I have my boy? Of course I am, and I never lose sight of that. Without him I am not whole. However, this new advancement in our relationship is hopefully going to add something for all 3 involved.

I will not rush or be discouraged. Just as my boy existed for me, I also believe there is another boy who is made to be my second sub.

I will keep you informed.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for continuing to update this blog, it's great to read about this kind of relationship without having to suspend disbelief and wonder whether it's just someone's wank-fantasy. Would love to see more about how things work on a daily basis and how the relationship is seen by friends and family etc. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and for the feedback.
    MKH

    ReplyDelete