Tuesday 16 September 2014

Increased Denial

He hasn't had a proper orgasm for over 7 months now, so it would seem his denial was pretty maxxed up, however, even with the extremity of long term denial it is easy, (if your heart isn't in it) to become disinterested in it and for the lock up to lose it's spark. 

Fortunately for my boy, I am VERY interested in it. So, rather than becoming routine and mundane, it has gained intensity and his denial had actually been increased.
I'm not talking about duration here, as the lock up has been long term anyway. His denial has been increased,ironically, by my enjoyment of it.

I used to let cocklet out and play with him, wank him, have sex with him and thoroughly make use of and enjoy him, without any orgasm happening of course. But this play in some way, even though not an orgasm, sated my boy's need to some extent.

Recently, I have discovered something else much more satisfying than enjoying him by physical contact. I am getting far more pleasure and fulfillment from not touching him. I have to say, it is simply the most divine thing imaginable!

I did this one week on our day spent together. I touched him everywhere except cocklet. His belly, balls, very base of cocklet. Nice soft touches, hard hurting touches, slapping, scratching pulling nipping touches, and then gentle strokes and kind touches. But nothing for cocklet. Not a thing.

He imagined I would eventually give in and stroke cocklet, as I usually do, just because I love him so much. But this particular day, I loved more the effects on my boy of not touching. His need and desperation were far more of a thrill and a pleasure to me, that in spite of wanting to touch cocklet, I resisted in favour of not doing.

I think my boy thought that the following week on our day together I would surely touch. But again, I followed the same procedure, allowing cocklet out of the cage to point and be denied only.

My boy has gone longer than a few weeks without being touched, but this teasing, the closeness of my fingers but still being denied, is far harder for him to bear than simply being locked away and forgotten about.

And by the time our third week and our third day spent together, I think he must have felt almost certain that this time cocklet would get touches.

But the truth is, I am so enjoying what it is doing to my boy, I can't ruin it, I just can't - I love his desperation too much. It is so impossibly hard for him. So difficult to bear. It makes him love me though and need me. He truly needs me. How can I take that away from him? I just can't.

We layed on the bed, with cocklet free but untouched, and watched some video clips..mainly breath play and bondagey things. It made me want the re-breather on him.

With one wrist handcuffed to the bed, and my weight laying on his other arm, the mask covering his nose and mouth, he began to breathe, and I closed the valve.

I held his head close to me, and spoke gently to him, and as I did, I began, with feahterlight fingers, to caress cocklet. . . 

We had the best, most intense, tender, loving experience of control and submission. It was very genuine and unhindered and also full on sexual.

I own my boy. 
We both know it,
and neither of us would have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment