Tuesday 15 July 2014

boyfriend in chastity...?

Today he said to me that he was beginning to feel like a boyfriend in chastity, rather than a slave.

I had to agree with him to some extent. Life and the daily routines and busyness of everyday living had often come to over-ride our 'playtime' together, and as a result we were becoming very much a regular couple. He was losing sight of his place and I wasn't exercising my authority. It wasn't a good situation.

As I mulled his words over I became quite cross about it. The last thing he expected was for me to suddenly start dominating him as it would have been in response to his 'request'.

I went to our playroom and looked. An idea had suddenly presented itself in my head. I assessed whether it was feasible to do. I told him to get his collar out, some various lengths of rope, lube, hood, and a hitting implement. He hurriedly did as I asked, following me round, staying close.

I placed him away from me, looking away, and told him to undress and put on his hood as I didn't want to look at him. Then I put his collar round his neck. I slid a short length of rope through the D ring. Knocking the back of his knee, pulling down on his neck, signalling him to lower himself I led him to the end of the wrought iron bed. I tied the rope to the lowest bar on the bed making him crouch down on all fours. Taking his right hand I then tied this to the top of the bed frame, and then his right ankle, again to the top of the bed frame. He became unsteady, balancing on his left side with his head secured close to the floor.

I fetched the hitting implement. A black leather paddle and applied it to the sole of his foot, his toes, buttocks, legs. I commented how he looked like a dog, cocking it's leg, not a boyfriend at all. Just a dog. 
I held the lube bottle and allowed it to drizzle out onto him, and slipped the glass butt plug not quite in. Using my inserted a gloved finger, I pulled his hole up, down, left, right and then the butt plug easily went in.

I asked if he still felt like just my boyfriend? if course, he didn't.

Removing my glove, I then invaded his mouth. Three fingers pushed as far in as I could manage, making him gag, again and again. Holding his nose, choking and gagging him, making him out of breath.

I noticed he was becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the position I had put him in, adjusting himself to compensate strain. I asked, are you struggling? - Yes. I asked, do you think I'll untie you when you are really finding it difficult. He said, yes. He thought I wouldn't push him to manage the difficulty, but I replied. No, I wont.

So he remained there. Exposed. Spread apart. Blind. And I was quite enjoying it.

I noticed his foot stuck out at the end of the bed, held there with rope. I lifted my skirt and placed his toes against my knickers, and rubbed myself against him, looking at him in this bizarre predicament as I did so.

Eventually, I layed myself on the bed, but not before removing my knickers and throwing them on the floor for him to scramble around for, restrained.



No comments:

Post a Comment