Thursday 3 July 2014

An urge...

Sometimes I just have an urge...

I had been inspired by a photo from my prospective new man. 

I had an urge to suck cock... just to have it in my mouth. My mouth full.. completely penetrated..

I had been at work all day in my summer dress and black tights with black patent high heeled shoes.

I called in to see my boy and, laying upstairs on the bed, I asked him to fetch my handbag. He hurried off to do as I asked. I took his keys out of the zip pocket in my bag and threw them over to him. He didn't hesitate in getting cocklet out.
I rubbed my tired aching feet over his face. He held onto my smooth tight covered legs and pulled my feet close over his nose, breathing me in as I layed back and sucked on him...

It was delightful.

Urge satisified, cocklet back in his cage, boy very, very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment