Monday 30 June 2014

Maybe....

I mentioned that my boy had pretty much been fruitless in his search for a man to join us in our cuckolding relationship. It is a big ask... Like with my boy, I'm very particular and only accept the best.

I have now instructed my boy to take the ads down...

I am in communication with a very nice, attractive young man though. It's very, very early days just yet, but you never know. It might just work.

..............................................................
 
This evening my boy accompanied me to the gym. I showed him a photo of my new man. I told him how young, fit and attractive his body is... How much I like him, and I made my boy sit and agree with me how nice he looked.
 
cocklet jumped around in his cage... I noticed.
 
I have my fingers crossed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment