Monday 30 June 2014

New name for cock..

Since my last post about the man I had noticed on my drive to work, my boy and I have been talking very much more seriously about the prospect of cuckolding. We have discussed it many times before but I had not felt ready to embark on it for real until our relationship was absolutely secure and established.

I did not want my boy feeling threatened by someone else in the sense that he risked losing me. I wanted him to understand that it would only serve to make his devotion and commitment to me even stronger.

My boy offered to search for an appropriate bull for me, and I accepted his offer, though was doubtful he'd find me anyone one who I deemed suitable.

I was pretty much right. The men who saw themselves as 'bull' were, in general, not the type of man that I wanted any association with. Just as when I was looking for my boy, I wanted someone quite unique.
As my boy sifted through the many applicants, we were of course sent photographs, displaying various shapes and sizes.......

Some were huge.

Looking at these, and then seeing my silver cage on poor boy made me see him differently. He was so very much smaller, babyish almost, and so I began referring to him as cocklet.

This is his new name.

cocklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment