Thursday 12 June 2014

Turning a Corner..

On my drive to work I passed a car. A white Merc. I was driving slowly round a corner and the car approached slowly too.

It was being driven by a man. He was maybe in his late 40's, tanned, immaculately groomed. He wore a crisp, white shirt which was brilliant against his tanned skin. He had grey flecks in his hair. Sophisticated. Intelligent. Well off. Successful.

I imagined somehow, that I got to meet this man. Allowing him to take me out. Getting to know him. He is who I would allow my boy to share me with. One day, my boy will have to share me.

Cock is spending increasing amounts of time locked away. He doesn't even get to come out and point very often now.

It may take years to find a suitable man, just as it took years to find my perfect slave. But I see this is the direction we are heading in.

1 comment:

  1. Well your life is becoming even more complete and perfect. You are becoming wealthier, more powerful and will also soon have more devotion from another man. Many women can only dream of this lifestyle, you have it at your fingertips Mistress Keyholder.

    ReplyDelete