Wednesday 1 January 2014

One Year On...

It was one year ago today that I received an email. It was a long e.mail that had been written with great care and feeling. It was written from the heart and spoke to me like no message had done before.

It was from a man who didn't live too far from me and was as passionate about chastity as I was. I felt a connection with him, if only for our similar cravings.

Over the next days and weeks we spoke every day, and found out more about each other, until after a few weeks I decided I had to meet this man.

We met, and he made such effort to make that first meeting special and memorable. It was a very special day. It was the day I took on my boy and committed him to my care.

I could never have dreamed on that day that we would be where we are today. I could never have imagined that he could be so well matched to me. We are perfect for each other.

He IS the man who I dreamed of as a teenager. I am so glad I chose to wait for the right man to find me.

He has moved house to be near me, and has devoted himself to me completely.

We made our anniversary special by completing his dependence on me.

I prepared him for it, explaining how it would work and giving him time to come to terms with it, and to back out if he didn't feel it was right.
Today, I went to my boy's house and he gave me his financial dependence. He turned over his bank to me - his cards, his details, everything. He can no longer access his money. He will not know how much he has, how it is being spent, nothing.
He has an allowance of £200 cash and a note book. He has to write down and account for every penny of that money. If he can only account for £180, he will only get £180 in his next allowance. This money is for everything he needs. I will see how long the money lasts before deciding how long the next lot is to last him.

He also gave me an anniversary gift. Two infact. But one... one was very, very special. I will let him tell you what it is.

I always knew my boy existed. I knew somewhere in the world he was there.. I said it often enough in my blog!

Thank goodness he found me. For both of us. We are complete now.

Happy anniversary my love x

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful you completely own him now and he has transcended to the next stage in worshipping you. He is now very truly yours. He is in such a privileged position and his life is devoted to you now. A lifelong ambition is now fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mistress Keyholder,
    It sounds like the new year has started well for You, taking further control of Your slave. Long may You continue to control him. Still waiting to hear about his gift to You.
    With respect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not think of a stronger sign of devotion from a man than relinquishing all power, and independence to a woman this way. I never felt closer to my owner than the day I did this. I did not realize how badly I needed to be completely dependent on her until this happened for me too.

    ReplyDelete