Tuesday 17 December 2013

Gym Rules

One of the first tasks my boy has had since moving onto my street is to join the local gym. He did this last night while I was there.

He has rules for attending the gym;

1. You are only to go to the gym in my company or with prior permission.

2. You are not allowed to look at other women at the gym or make eye contact with them.

3. You are not allowed to initiate conversation with any other gym users.

4. If a male initiates conversation you may chat. If I woman initiates conversation you may answer politely and then discontinue the conversation unless asked another question, to which you may reply politely.
Any conversations will be reported to me.

5. If cock gets aroused by the sight of another female at the gym this must be reported immediately to me and I will deal with it accordingly.

6. You may not buy any food or drink at the gym. You may only drink the water which is supplied free.

7. You may not use the sauna without me.

You need to leave a reply here on the blog to notify me you have read and agree to these rules.

3 comments:

  1. My Queen,
    I have read my gym rules. As to whether I agree, is that relevant? I know your rules are never negotiable.
    In any case you have my commitment to abide by them to the letter.
    My thoughts on the new rules are summed up by this:
    Mistress thank you for my new rules. I am grateful that you take the time and effort to guide and control me to be the most pleasing I can for you. I know that every restriction deepens your ownership over me and brings us closer together
    Thank you Mistress. I am the luckiest boy in the world to be chosen by you

    Mistress Keyholder's devoted boy. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mistress Keyholder,
    Despite only knowing You through following this blog and CM i was genuinely sorry to hear Your recent bad news, especially at this time of year. i would, however, like to wish You and Your chaste slave all the best for the new year and hope You continue to find happiness through his suffering. In finding each other You are both so very lucky and i hope Your slave shows his appreciation.
    With respect and best wishes, tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mistress Keyholder:
    If I were under your lock, and key I would agree that these only seven easy rules are more than fair, and would faithfully abide by them. I would regard them more as laws. What are the penalties for breach of trust in regards to these?

    I can't help but notice how you stated that I NEEDED to leave a reply as to whether
    I am in agreement with these. I feel humbled by you ordering me to respond for the privilege of reading the blog you put so much work into.

    ReplyDelete