Monday 27 January 2014

His gift...

Written by my boy..

Today [1.1.2014] was our first anniversary.  One year since I contacted Mistress Keyholder. I put such care into that first email. I was certain, solely from reading her blog, that she was perfect for me.  I saw myself in her writing, her words called to me, appeared to describe me.  

I believed that Mistress Keyholder would get hundreds of emails and so I tried find a way to attract her attention.  I decided to write an email every day for a month and to spend that month in self enforced chastity in honour of her.  I knew I wasn't her type - too old and too normal for a start.  I did not expect to hear from her for some time, if ever.  But I knew I had to try.  She was the lady of my dreams, the one I truly wanted to serve.

Imagine my surprise when she responded to me the very next day.  
Imagine the way my heart leapt when she told me that my email had made her put her head in her hands, emotional at having finally found a kindred spirit...

I kept up my self enforced chastity.  Three weeks later we met for the first time. I begged her to take my key.  She did so and has held it ever since.  What a wonderful year we have had.  I have finally found my soulmate.

Today Mistress took away my finances. 

My only means to access money now is if she chooses to give it to me.  She will spend the money in my bank account as she sees fit.  I have no way to wrest control back from her without ringing the bank.  That would be a very difficult conversation, bearing in mind the level of access she now has.

I could not do this unless I trusted Mistress Keyholder 100%.  She has in fact been able to access my account now for some time and has not abused it (yet). I know she will ensure there is enough to pay my bills and that she will allow me what I need to live on.  An amount she will choose.  What she does with the rest, I have no say in.  The knowledge of her level of ownership over me now is very scary.  My tummy is filled with butterflies.  She has taken us to a different level, where I am truly, truly her slave.

To mark our anniversary I gave Mistress a gift.  She had put a lot of effort into one for me too, but something went wrong and it wasn't ready.  I can't wait until it is ready - a gift from Mistress Keyholder - can you imagine?!  I don't know what it is but am excited just because it's something from my Goddess.

In 2013 I had six orgasms.  Mistress allowed five of them and one was an accidental emission, that just drooled out of the end of cock and dripped onto the bed.  She is always saying how she hates orgasms (that's the male orgasm, she LOVES her own and has plenty of them!). She dreads me having mine because she says I am a much nicer boy when I am desperate.  She needs and feeds on my frustration.

Yesterday I reminded her it was three months today since my last orgasm.  She went a little quiet and explained she didn't want to think about it - the longer I went without, the closer my next one would be.

So my anniversary gift - have you guessed?  
I wanted to give Mistress Keyholder something she would truly enjoy and treasure.
I gave her the most expensive gift I have ever given.  Not in monetary terms,  but in terms of the suffering it will extract from me.
I was not ready to give such a gift. That made it all the more fitting - because it was more of a sacrifice, a deeper submission.

It has been three months since my last orgasm.  I still have not had one.

Yet I begged Mistress Keyholder to accept my gift - of not allowing a single orgasm during the year of 2014.

She accepted

My Goddess - thank you.  I love you with all of my heart and beg you never, ever to release me.

Your adoring boy and number one fan. xxx

9 comments:

  1. Dear Mistress Keyholder,
    2014 looks to become a very testing time for Your slave. Although he calls it his gift to You, from reading Your blog and understanding the power You hold over him, it was more Yours to take than his to give! Either way, he falls deeper under Your spell. Reading back over Your CM journals going back to 2010, i am happy that after all these years searching, You now have the slave You deserve, his cock now Yours to own, control and deny for Your pleasure and amusement.
    With respect
    tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Speechless! Perfection exists and you two are living it! Happy for both, and very inspired when i read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are both very lucky to have found each other. People often say Dommes have the advantage, because there are so many subs, but finding someone willing to give the level of submission and devotion I wanted has not been easy, as those of you who have followed my search from the very beginning, many years ago, know.
      Thank-you for reading and commenting.

      Delete
    2. thank You for replaying! It's an honor...

      Delete
  3. To Mistress Keyholder's Boy. I need to congratulate you for finding the strength deep down to surrender all you're finances, as well as you're manhood to the woman you so deeply trust. Total dependence on a woman is the ultimate in full submission to the superior sex. I gave all symbols of strength to my goddess, and owner two years ago including all finances, and power of attorney. I am nothing without her, but knew that prior to committing fully to her. My life has never been better. You are two incredibly inspiring individuals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edward,
      Thank you for your supportive comments.
      It sounds like you are also 'living the dream' and two years down the line you are certainly an inspiration yourself, that such a relationship can work long term.
      I had no problems or doubts surrendering all to Mistress Keyholder - I trust her 100%, know she will care for me, allow me what I need and take whatever she wants. The money I earn, that I must now ask her for - I spend it SO carefully because it doesn't feel like it is mine anymore. I am spending HER money. I am so very dependant on her and so lucky that she allows me this level of intimacy.

      Mistress Keyholder's boy.

      Delete
  4. That is such a perfect gift for Mistress Keyholder, it seems she will truly enjoy it. I do hope she derives much pleasure from this, and in return you receive the loneliness, dejection, heartache, and suffering through 2014 that you seem to so badly need, and want. I wish you both all the contentment you can get through you're servitude to Mistress Keyholder going forward in life. It is so heartwarming to read that you are both so content with you as her chastised, penniless, totally dependent supplicant now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather,
      Thank you for your lovely comments.
      Regarding loneliness and dejection - I don't feel that at all. Quite the opposite. I would feel that way if Mistress Keyholder released cock from his prison. Instead though, she keeps him locked safely away and looks after him with love and care.
      Mistress Keyholder's boy.

      Delete