Sunday 1 January 2023

2023 - A New Me

It is nine and a half months since I heard from Daddy. In that time, even though I knew he had another partner I still hoped, and really expected, that he'd come back to me. He always has done. He had always needed me more.

While I had been hopeful of finding a new partner in the back of my mind I expected Daddy to return, so it wasn't really urgent for me to look and in truth I never thought I'd find anyone to compare with him.

I have reflected a lot over the past few days. Daddy clearly found a Mistress who he thought was better than me. If he can find someone better than me (better than perfection), then I can certainly find someone better than him. A man like him but who can be honest and loyal as well.

It may take me a long time to find him, but I have made the resolution for 2023 to actively search for a new submissive to be my lifetime partner and live under my rule. There has been an important change in my mind. I now believe he exists, and if he exists there is the chance that he will find me. 

I need to be active and 'out there' though. I can't just sit and expect him to magically know where I am and that I'm looking. So I am putting adverts out and getting word out there with new enthusiasm. If you know of a good place for me to put an advert, please let me know.

What changed me? I saw a photo on Twitter, (which I can't re-find to share with you I'm afraid), of a rubber gimp on his knees with his arms wrapped around the thighs of his Mistress. It was so beautiful an image. There is absolutely no reason why I can't find that again.

I am la creme de la creme in the world of chastity key holding and there will be a man who needs me and can be the submissive I so desperately need. A vanilla man is never going to excite me in the way a man wearing chastity does.

So, the search begins in earnest. 

I need - chastity obsessed, tall, fit, preferably hairless and able to relocate. I add to this list, honest. I will not accept another liar.

I look forward to hearing from you (Twitter DM or email me) and one day writing here that I have found my dream... 

I am and always will be, Mistress Keyholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment