Tuesday 24 January 2023

Expect the Unexpected

If you read what I am about to tell you in a fictional story, you'd say, 'that would never happen in real life', but this IS real life and this story really has happened...

I mentioned in my last post that I'm actively looking now for a partner. I look on fetish sites but I also occasionally glance at vanilla dating sites and swipe left to decline a few men. 

I took it upon myself to visit my least frequently visited vanilla site and swiped a few left, but one right. One, yes. I very rarely get a match, but this one was. I never bother to message first. I just can't be bothered, but within a few minutes I'd got a lovely message from the man. I say man, he was 30, attractive, athletic, tall, smooth. Just my type. I replied and a conversational exchange began. Men usually just don't know how to communicate. The conversation is boring or stilted or both, but this man chatted freely and was interested and interesting. I liked him. I checked where he was based. Yorkshire. A Yorkshireman. Bonus! No wonder we got along. We had a lot of common interests, cycling, walking and he had a job and a car. Surely something would go wrong...

As we chatted I asked whereabouts he lived. He said the name of my town, but spelt it incorrectly. This immediately raised my suspicions. You know how to spell the name of your town! I challenged him. He said he'd newly moved here and had just written it quickly. Easy error I thought. As we became more acquainted I asked which street he lived on. He said the name of my street, but again spelt it incorrectly! This was not sounding good. Red flags were waving. I again challenged, and he said he'd just done it quickly and it had autocorrected. I didn't let on that I also lived on this street, but I told him it was familiar to me and that I knew everyone on it. He was not a resident, I was almost certain. There was only one possible house he could live in, and that was a property which was rented out, but I was sure someone was living there and that it hadn't changed hands. The rental property is directly opposite my house.

I asked him which number he lived at, and he said he wasn't telling. I thought that was fair enough. By this time I was sure he was a fraudster. He had somehow done a check on me and found out some of my personal information including where I lived. It was a little disconcerting. I imagined he was not local and had just done some research on me, so I asked him to tell me something about the street. He told me the housing type - easily found out on Google maps. So we chatted a bit more. He asked my location again. No way was I going to tell him!

As the conversation progressed I think he could tell I now didn't believe a word he was saying, so to try to convince me, he said he'd tell me the number of his home. He said the number of the rental property directly opposite my house! Now I was spooked. He must really have done some detailed research before starting this conversation. I looked out of my window at the house. It was quiet. Nothing out of the ordinary happening. I decided to end the conversation but not delete him just yet. I said goodnight as it was late.

I mentioned to my daughter, guess what, I've just been talking to some faker who claims he lives over the road! We both laughed.

The next morning I got up early and looked out of my window. At that precise moment the door on the rental property over the road opened and a man walked out. It was someone who I hadn't seen there before and as he turned round I saw it was the man I'd been speaking to the night before. OMG! How could this have happened? I've never spoken to anyone within a ten mile radius of my home before, let alone someone within a 5 meter radius. This was just so unreal. 

I text him quickly and said, you were telling the truth weren't you? He replied, do you have spies out? I said no, I live directly opposite you and he looked up and saw me looking out at him. Unbelievable... but it gets better...

The next few days we chatted over text more and more and as always with me, I can't help but bring fetish into the conversation, gently, but I bring it in, just to test the water. He wasn't phased at all, in fact, he said he had experience. Of what, I enquired? 

He began to relate a story to me, where he had been chatting to a couple in his cycling club. They were older. The wife left the conversation and he was chatting with the husband, He mentioned that his wife liked him, with an intimation at a sexual element. He said he liked her too. With that, the husband asked if he would be interested in having sex with her while he watched. To reduce the story, he did. 

So you know what cuckolding is? I have not asked this question often as it always gets a negative and then a ghosting, but this man said, yeah course!

This was just too good to be true. The next weekend saw me at his rental home with a bottle of wine. By the end of the evening the wine bottle was empty and we had discussed every corner of kink. Our hands and lips were, after glass 2, not off each other...

We have had so many ideas about what we'd like to do. He knows about my OnlyFans and is more than delighted to be my camera man. 

I spent so long trying to find a bull who I could connect with while I was with Daddy. We managed some fleeting moments but it never quite felt right for me. I always said, it'll happen, just give it time. It has now happened. Can you imagine just how convenient this would have been, popping oner the road for Daddy's humiliation time, Princess wants some some fun, lets pop over the road... why was the timing of this just off...? I will never know.

So after 9 years having a cuckold partner and no bull, I now have the bull and no cuckold partner! This is known as, Sod's Law. 

I now search for a cuckold rubber chastity gimp who wants to be broken and humiliated by two wonderful, confident people. 

In my life I just never know what is going to happen next!



No comments:

Post a Comment