Tuesday 4 October 2022

Video Content Creator Needed

You will know that I already have some video content. There is a small amount on YouTube, some on OnlyFans and some also on I Want Clips.

I need to be Mistress KeyHolder again and one way I can do this is by creating video content.

My head is full of ideas, from hypnosis style spirals with repeated instructions to POV slow tease clips. 

I'm looking for someone with video content creation skills to work with me to create these, as a submissive duty to me. I have the cameras, computer and video editing software. I just need someone with the skills to help me turn my ideas into content. I'm happy for you to work in my home. 

It would also be useful to have audio editing skills with a programme such as Audacity.

The best way to apply is by direct message to my Twitter. I am most active there. I will also accept messages though message on Only Fans and my email - MistressKeyh@hotmail.co.uk although I don't look there often so you may not get an immediate reply.

If you have ideas of your own I am happy for you to share your creative style with me.

Feel free to ask questions. I look forward to meeting you and working with the successful applicant.

No comments:

Post a Comment