Wednesday 10 October 2012

Me in the World..

When I was 17 years old, before the internet, before I even knew what kink and BDSM meant, I believed I was pretty much the only person in the whole world who thought the things I did. I truly believed that I was on my own in thinking about locking men's cocks up and tying their hands behind their back. But I never felt that it was wrong or odd in any way for me to have these thoughts. I was completely at ease with them. They felt natural to me and to some extent they were comforting thoughts.

I began to dream of one day finding a man to share this way of life with. Even though I thought it was highly unlikely, I did believe that if there was me in the world who thought of locking up a mans cock, there had to be a man somewhere who wanted me to do this.

And my search began...

Along my journey, I have spoken to hundreds of men about chastity. Many hundreds. They have all, without exception, turned out to be either not to my requirements, or not genuine in their quest.

Not one single man has lived up to what I need.

I want to find a man who is as obsessed with chastity as I am.

I want him to need his cock to be locked up, to feel comforted by its being away from him, for him to be at peace with his Mistress KeyHolder and to be so very thankful to her for giving him this opportunity in life.

I hope he finds me soon... 

I yearn for my chastity boy.

2 comments:

  1. Many of those hundreds will have been via the internet and its a very different thing to say one thing behind the anonymity of the internet.Have nobne of the real life people you have met in the flesh not even come close pardon the expression?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have been a couple who I have met in real life who have come close, but not quite close enough.

      Delete