Thursday 11 October 2012

Ultimate Chastity Mistress

I don't just want a man who has a strong interest in chastity, I want a man who NEEDS chastity. 

I don't just want a man who enjoys chastity play, I want a man who needs the control of his cock taken away from him for life.

I don't just want a man who enjoys play with dominant women, I want a man who can't function in the real world without a strong woman controlling his sexual behaviour.

I don't want a man who says, when is my next orgasm? I want a man who says, please tell me what I can do for you?

I don't want a man who wanks over the idea of chastity, I want a man who can't wank because he is living in chastity.

I don't want a man who lives for me, I want a man who would die for me.

This is what I live for..

I am Mistress KeyHolder - Ultimate chastity Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment