Wednesday 7 October 2015

Letter to Mistress's Lover ... From my boy...

Dear Mistress's Lover,

Thank you for pleasing Mistress today.  Thank you for giving her an intenseness and a pleasure that I alone, could not.

As I sat banished to my study, hearing you both enter my house, climb my stairs and the creaking as you lay on my bed, I realised the reality of the situation.
My Mistress, my Queen, my lover, my partner, was in my bed with another man.
Another man I knew that she desired and lusted after.

Quietness.  Straining to hear through the silence rewarded me only with the noises of cars outside.  My tummy doing somersaults, wondering, imagining what you might be up to.
Pushed to one side.
Knowing however, that Mistress's plans involved a gentle introduction I envisaged you kissing her and maybe a little fondling through your clothes.  It hurt, but I could just about manage it.

Buzz... my phone.

A picture.

Mistress on her back. Naked.  A naked man on top of her.

Oh my God.

The blood rushed to my head, heart quite literally pounding in my chest.  Seeing the curves I so worship, pressing against another man's flesh.
Another... your fingers on her pussy.
And yet another... your fingers replaced by your mouth...

I sat immobilised. Unable to think. Unable to move. Shaking.  This was totally unexpected. This was like a punch to the stomach, a genuine physical sensation, incredibly hurtful, jealousy, submission and desperate, desperate need all moulding me into one big quivering mush.

I felt pathetic. I was allowing this. I knew that Mistress was sending me the photos to purposefully taunt me. Increase my humiliation and show me what she was giving to you, whilst denying me.  I knew that she was enjoying hurting me.  Her enjoyment... making it desirable for me.

Twenty minutes later, I was just getting over my stupor.  Breathing just about normal again, the fog clearing from my brain.  And then I heard it.  Mistress's groan coming through the walls.  A guttural moaning sound that I know so well.  A sound I adore and seek to achieve as often as possible.  The sound of her orgasm.  Another punch to the stomach. Deepening of humiliation and desperation.  I was quite literally climbing the walls.

I thought you would leave shortly after.  I heard sounds of movement and knew it was time to go. Then quietness again.  You must be talking.  

Eventually my shaking subsided, my equilibrium returning just a little.

The clock ticked.

An hour went by.

Then out of the blue, a loud, desperate cry. Her moan emitting such need and emotion.  Hitting me squarely between the eyes, gape mouthed I listened to the sound of another of Mistress's orgasms.  My God.  How it hurt.  And I was left in my box, denied.

Mistress was no longer mine.  But I was more than ever, hers.

                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, after you had left, Mistress and I spoke.

It was very clear just how much she enjoyed you.  The intense sexual pleasure you gave her.  The way she desired you so strongly, could not stop talking about you.   The way she enjoyed the effect on me.  What it made her to me and what it made me to her.  Lessened. Not requiring me for her sexual satisfaction, but having her new lover instead.  

Thank you for the tenderness, care and sheer enjoyment you gave to Mistress.  Thank you for enabling her to deny me to an even greater level.  For enabling her to hurt, humiliate and frustrate in a manner that elevates her so highly, whilst making me so utterly just her adoring, needful and lowly slave.  

Thank you for enabling Mistress to cuckold me and for being so right for her.

I beg that you return and continue to please Mistress sexually.  I beg you to touch her, to kiss her, to lick her and make love to her.

I beg you to be her lover. 

I beg you to participate in enjoying the humiliation she causes me.

Mistress Keyholder's slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment