Tuesday 6 October 2015

Cuckolding in it's very beginnings..

We had talked about cuckolding about a year ago. In fact, we had more than talked about it. We had made the decision to make our fantasy a reality and my boy began looking for suitable 'prospects' for me.
In summary, I didn't find anyone who I felt comfortable enough with to even meet, let alone anything else, and after trying to be undetered, we eventually decided to give in for the time being.

I said, someone suitable would come along at some point, and reminded my boy it had taken me 7 (maybe more) years of searching to find him.

During the summer holidays while my boy and I were separated by our individual holiday/family commitments, I browsed an old online fetish haunt of mine, to catch up with friends and keep my mind busy.

During one such visit, I had a new message from someone I hadn't spoken to before - nothing unusual there.. I get many such messages daily. It said only "Hello". Normally I would immediately discard such a poor effort, but the photograph that accompanied the message made me reply - "nice pic - shame about the message"

And so a communication began. 

I found myself getting to know a 24 year old young man. He was, for many reasons, out of the ordinary. The words I am about to use to describe him are not meant in any way as a put down. Rather, they are what drew  me to him, and those of you who know me will understand why.

"Shy; isolated; nervous...

intelligent; thoughtful; honest...

awkward; socially inept and uncomfortable..

virtually no experience with women..."

Eventually, this man developed confidence in me sufficient to arrange a meeting, firstly explaining to me that he had a stammer - which only made me find him more appealing.

The meeting, in a public place, last month, went well.

Tomorrow we are meeting again. In a more private place - my boy's house.

It has been a very intense time for all three of us.

My intention is to coax my new boy, and build his sexual confidence, widen his experience, and bring him to a place where he will eventually become my lover.

I will then introduce my boy to the equation and his development as a cuckold chastity slave will begin.

Infact, it has already begun - I see it when he sucks in his bottom lip when I talk to him of my new boy, I see it in the way he speaks to me and his intense devotion to me, in the reddening of his cheeks and the lowering of his eyes..

This is the boy who's penis is locked away, safely. This is the boy who is owned by Mistress Keyholder, and this is the boy who is only becoming more devoted to her relentless training of him.






No comments:

Post a Comment