Sunday 8 June 2014

Training Shed.

Although my boy came to me fully committed to and in need of chastity and servitude, he was coming to me from a very normal life. From the outside, we both hold regular jobs and would appear to anyone else to be quite normal folk.

With this in mind, the contrast of being thrown into enforced, longterm, unrelenting chastity has had it's little glitches. That is only to be expected. From one extreme to another. From overuse of his sexual freedom to having it completely taken away from him.

And I have high standards. I expect not just chastity, but a chastity slave. I expect him to serve and to be devoted to me.
There have been times when he has retaliated against this. When he has thought I have been wrong or unfair.

What he has yet to learn, that unfair or wrong, it doesn't matter. He does as I say. I expect nothing less. Often that is very unfair. 

He criticises me for never admitting fault, but if I did, if I believed there are times when I am not the strongest link in our chain, then I would not be me. I would not be who I am. I would not be able to dominate and rule him in the way I do if I was weak willed or didn't have absolute belief in myself.

So coming to me from his position of authority at work, of being a leader, a manager, someone in control, it has had it's challenges to truly submit to me.

But I help him by not shifting my stance when he fights against me. I help him by being strong and showing him this is the way it is going to be. He does sulk at times. But I just wait. I am very patient, and I know that eventually he will come round to admitting I am right, even when I am wrong in his eyes.


.........................................................................................................................




While we were exploring his new garden the other week, I investigated a little shed. It was full of cobwebs and clutter and rubbish. But I thought how perfect it would be for my boy. A little house for him. A special place for when he forgets who is in charge. A training house. A cold, uncomfortable place where he could spend time on quiet reflection.

I gave him instruction to clean it out and told him my plan for the little house.

That afternoon he set to work and cleaned his place. He scrubbed the cold brick floor and swilled it out.

It's now very lovely. 

It will serve him well.



      






 
                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mistress Keyholder,
    You and Your blog are nothing short of inspirational. From Your initial search to finding Your very lucky and obviously adoring boy and the way You have exerted Your control and ownership of him, shaping him from a sexually free man into Your own chastity slave. You have inspired me to find a Mistress and go back into chastity, something that deep down i know i need. May I ask what type of device Your slave wears? With respect, tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom,
    I wear a Steelworxx device called the Revenge:
    http://steelworxx.de/Revenge-31p.html

    It is made inescapable using the titanium padlock for sale on the steelworxx site - which goes through my PA piercing and prevents me pulling cocklet (Mistress's new name for him) back out of the tube.

    I hope that helps.

    Mistress Keyholder's adoring slave.

    ReplyDelete