Thursday 15 May 2014

Update - by my boy



Mistress has been extremely busy both with work and personal life in the last few months, meaning no time for updates here.  That's not to say that we haven't both been very active together...

I am still locked in chastity.  My keys are permanently held by Mistress Keyholder and I only ever come out of the cage at her whim.  I can't cheat or pull out because I have a prince albert piercing, which has a padlock securing my cock inside the tube of the cage.   My orgasms are infrequent and my Christmas present to her was a year with no orgasm.
Less than halfway through the year though.... and I must report I have had two orgasms.  Hard core chastity fanatics might feel let down at that, however shouldn't be.  Mistress Keyholder is as hard core as you can get and these orgasms were in fact HER choice,  not mine.  The year gift just gave her the freedom to make choices without any pressure from me.
I was all set and determined to last the year for Mistress Keyholder.  I had put the thought of orgasm out of my mind.  Well, as far as you can get when your cock is constantly teased and you are faced time and again with your Owner having orgasm after orgasm in front of you.  Her orgasms caused in fact by your denial.  I was going slowly mad with it, frustrated, desperate and without hope. But then Mistress decided it was time for an orgasm.  We discussed it carefully.  She explained to me that she wasn't throwing my gift back at me, but that the gift merely removed the pressure from her.  She wanted me to have an orgasm.  We discussed it and she planned it to be as frustrating as possible.  It turned out to be one of the most loving, intimate and frustrating experiences I have ever had. Laid naked next to Mistress, her hand on cock.  Suckling, her nipple pushed into my mouth and her breast pushed against my face.  Her soft skin touching me.  Mistress's hand touching my cock.   Lightly.So very, very lightly.Slowly she stroked.  Not urging me towards orgasm at all.  Just slowly slowly slowly teasing cock.  It had been so long since my last orgasm, I was SO desperate.  Yet Mistress managed to drag it out for what seemed an age, just torturing cock with the gentlest of touches.  Each time I became worked up, Mistress just shushed me back down.  Telling me to be quiet.  A good boy.  Just to relax and take it.  Sucking softly on her nipple. When the rush overcame me, she did not speed up her pace.  She kept the touch light and gentle, dragging out the orgasm into a quiet and soft rush that took me over and was gradually forced from me, rather than being allowed to arch my back and explode it out with an assertive thrust.  I felt so close to her, so denied even during my orgasm.  So intimate, loving.   The most frustrating, yet amazing experience ever. It was 5 months and 3 days since my last orgasm.  Not quite a year, but the longest I have ever been. I'm going to try and do some more blog entries on behalf of Mistress in the next week or so.  There is lots to tell - Mistress giving me her nasty, nettles, purposeful jealousy with 'special feelings' and a gradual increase in my overall denial despite the orgasms...  I might even mention teamviewer, cubby holes and other ideas floating round our heads. Nothing has changed - I am still in love with my Queen.  Only deeper and deeper all the time.  She is the yin to my yan and I am so grateful that she chose me to be her chastity slave. I am Mistress Keyholder's lucky boy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment