Monday 18 November 2013

Need..

Need.

 
It's a word that is automatically associated with chastity - his need to orgasm, his need for his Mistress, being needy in general because he is so denied, it's breeds need...

It is less, if at all, linked with Mistress. However, I have to tell you, I NEED!

I need my boy like you wouldn't believe. I truly need him.

It's not a dominant thing to say. As Mistress, I am not meant to care or get emotionally involved. But I have never claimed to be heartless. I have always owned up to the fact that I am a caring Mistress.

So, does it weaken me to have such a dependency on my boy? Perhaps in some way, that point could have credibility. But in my opinion, it just serves to prove a fact - that chastity is like air to me. I NEED it. My boy facilitates my breathing. Without him I would suffocate. He enables me to be. And with such a dependency on him, with such closeness, it only means that in return he is evermore closer to me. He is bound to me by his need and mine. We need each other and that need fuels the others'.

He can't escape me because I need him, and because he knows he can't escape - he is destined to a life of denial to please and keep me satisfied, that in turn binds him closer to me. He needs that level of control and because I give it to him, he needs me more... and as he needs me more, his need fuels my love for him.

That in part explains why he was the one who got me. Out the hundreds of men who in the years I have been searching have approached me.. he was the one who won because of his level of devotion. That is what won me. He is devoted to me completely. I could do anything with him. I know I could.
Nobody has offered me the devotion he does, and so he won.

He won MKH.

And there is no escaping me now.

He has a keeper and I have my need fulfilled.

Nothing that I can see will ever break that.

No comments:

Post a Comment