Thursday 2 May 2013

My Cock.. (A love letter)

I love him for being locked up for me..

I love him for needing me..

I love him for being so sensitive

when I touch him

when your shirt touches him

just brushing over him.. how he needs for a touch...

I love how he feels..

when he is wet, when he slips between my fingers..

I love how he makes you make little noises...

of desperation... how he contorts your face

with frustration..

I love how he fits inside my mouth so well,

(I do so love cock in my mouth)

I love how it makes you say, Mistress, please be careful

In a breathless, nervous way

because you know you are not allowed to cum,

let alone cum in my mouth.

I love how we gaze at him, both of us, together, just staring at him,

When he so desperately wants more,

And we both know that your hands can't touch him anymore.

So he waits, until I say, that is it for today,

and he goes away, into his metal home,

his prison,

frustrated,

denied,

owned.

Owned for life now.

This is his lot...



While you are still free to wank over the idea,

My cock lives this way - and I love him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment