Friday 3 May 2013

Her cock, responding to Her love letter...

I love you for keeping me locked up,

I love your strength, your lack of mercy.  

I love your kindness, disguised to the uninitiated as cruelty.

I love how you devour me, your intensity, the way you intimidate me.


I love the feeling of helplessness, hopeless knowledge I will never again know unrestrained satisfaction.

The certain knowledge it will always be frustrating, it will always be suffering for your pleasure.

I love how I wake in the night and cannot sleep for hard steel, filling the cage,

mind engulfed with thoughts of you.


I love the knowledge that I will never again need to search. That I am home.

I loved the important message you gave me on Monday, the emotion that filled me in my ecstasy.

Such emotion.

I love 63 days.  I love your number, whatever it may be.

I love that I WANT to wank - right now especially, and all the time.

I love that I cannot.  No matter how I may plead and there truly is no escape.


I love how you make me cry. 

I love the tears of joy that roll down my face as I read your love letter, as I write this.

Most of all Mistress, most of all, I am completely and utterly in love with you.

Your adoring boy. xxx


 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment