Tuesday 16 October 2012

I don't know why....

I don't know why it excites me so much to see a cock bent backwards on itself, tied with a shoelace, strapped up and unable to grow...

I don't know why I love tying a man's hands behind his back and directing his eyes downwards to look at what he can't touch...

I don't know why I love hearing the slap of my leather belt as it hits buttock cheeks, and a stiffled murmer as it smarts...

I don't know why I love seeing a plastic bag sucked over a face, holding it tight around his neck, pressing it tight over his nose and mouth, and edging him...
 
I don't know why I am more aroused by the sight of a chastised cock than an erect one...

I don't know why I love to hear crying, just because he can't orgasm, and continue to say no...

All I know...

is that I do.

2 comments:

  1. The more I read the more you intrigue me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ours is not to reason why but to be chastised.Its great to just love what you love and not to question it.Then again there is a lot to be said for self awarenes.

    Femsup

    ReplyDelete