Friday 12 October 2012

Chastity Seeker...!?

Regular readers of this blog will know that recently I began documenting a rekindled chastity led relationship with a man I thought I knew well.

I have since deleted those posts and I have been asked why.

He removed himself from his device, and from me, sadly. But the relationship was doomed anyway.

I dislike poetry, but these words came to me...

This is what happened to the man...

ChastitySeeker -

Chastity seeker, seeker one-nine,
said he was ready - that was his line,
said he was needy, this was the time!
Chastity seeker, seeker one-nine.

With his cock locked away
our relationship bloomed.
It was love at first sight, 
or so I assumed,
but chastity seeker, seeker one-nine
was playing with more than one Domme at a time.

Things started to register,
I began to take note
of his lack of commitment
and will to devote.

And as time elapsed
it began to come clear, 
with patience and time
evidence would appear.

Chastity seeker, seeker one-nine
strung me along with lies time after time,
until it arrived,
evidence - all I needed,
hung, drawn and quartered,
I had succeeded.

He's lost both his Dommes now,
his world is in tatters,
spiralling downwards - 
lost all that matters...

His one single chance with Mistress KeyHolder
screwed up in a ball and chucked over his shoulder. 

I am ready to start now with a new chastity boy,
to love and to cherish,
deny....
and enjoy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment