Five years is a long time to be alone, especially when not by choice. I have tried so hard to find another like minded soul to spend the rest of my life with and to allow me to be who I truly am, but I am so fixed in what I want, so unwilling to compromise, that it eventually became evident that that submissive man I was seeking was not there.
I deleted all apps, stopped frequenting the few events I had started going to, and stopped going on the sites where I might possibly have found my missing link. I decided to accept being alone for the rest of my life and to make the best of it. At some level, I found peace. I reconnected with things that brought me joy and began to live for me. I cut the food supply to Mistress KeyHolder and she withered away.
Such resignation and acceptance was hardly going to be a hot-bed for finding a new connection. I had closed all avenues, and in contrast to the explorative and pro-active searching, it seemed my chances were diminished to zero.
It is often said that things come to you when you stop looking. What a ridiculous thing to say. It has no logic, but it seems to be true.
I still had my Mistress Keyholder X account. I had stopped posting on it. I only responded to messages a few times a year. I looked at new message requests even less, but in the absence of everything else, I must have got bored and decided to amaze myself at the number of bot messages that might be in my requests folder. I was not disappointed. I had tens of messages to delete and block. A couple were the usual fantasists, sending a flurry of profusiveness while engaged, no doubt, in attending to themselves. I sent curt responses to the old messages.
I have very rarely, if ever, started a connection on X. They might progress to there, but never start there, but one of those fantasist messages become a conversation, which progressed to WhatsApp, and then phone calls, video calls and five weeks later it is still positive.
He lives a long way from me, but we have met, and 6 hours of talking seemed to last barely a moment. I never meet someone and think there is potential. It just doesn't happen, but this time I seem to have found connection.
It's quite odd as he is not the type of man I'd normally go for. His obsession isn't even chastity, but he does have an obsession, and he is willing to give up his orgasms in order to get it. That is enough for me!
He has never been in a female lead relationship before and will require complete reprogramming, but he is compliant, willing, eager, and I know his weak link.
We are in close and regular contact, just as I like it. I already have a tracker on him, having him jumping to respond to my messages, and best of all, a chastity device is on order.
I will of course involve you all in the progress of this evolving new partnership. I know all of you eager puppies will have your noses pressed to the screen for updates, and I sincerely thank you for that, for your continued support and ultimate belief in Mistress KeyHolder. You know, better than I did, that she did indeed only wither. Dying was never an option.
No comments:
Post a Comment