Monday 4 November 2019

The End of my Dream...

My relationship with my boy ended at 9pm October 8th, 2019, after 6 years, 9 months and 8 days.

It is the saddest thing imaginable, and I grieve the loss of what what we had daily. There is a huge gap in my life.

Seeing a way forward is incredibly difficult, impossible right now. I compare everyone to him and no-ne comes even close.

I have tried to imagine a vanilla relationship, as that may be all I can hope to find, but the very thought is so sickening to me. I know after a very short time I would become depressed, yearning again for the chastity dream, as I did many years before meeting boy.

I dream and pray that there may be a small splinter of hope for boy and I, to one day try again.

A life without him is a life only half lived.

I am, and always will be, Mistress KeyHolder.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Mistress KH,
    I know how hard this can be and I am so sorry to hear your news. I've had this same experience losing my Dommme. Please let me now if it would help to chat/share.
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all sorry for loss Mistress..secondly vanilla relationship no as a male should be controled serve you in anyway you deem so.. Mistreess someone will turn up and live in paradise as your slave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you boys for your kind words. I have to spend the rest of my time now searching again for a chastity boy to serve me. It is indeed a daunting, lonely, frightening task. But I have no option other to embark on the endeavour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress all men regardless of age are boys in your world ...i myself fear chastity but saying that if i was owned by you i would comply and go into chastity to be on my knees seving Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  5. surely Mistress all men are little boys who need guidance..submisive men like myself need to go into chastity because once in chastity they are easier to control they would do anything to beg for realease but under your control they would be under your total power further and further regardless of age of the submissive..i am a boy in your world the fetish costumes you wear one look i would be on my knees worshipping what ever you said being a good boy who begs for chastity..once in chastity i could not look for a vanilla relationship how would i explain the device on my cock chastity forever

    ReplyDelete