Sunday 6 January 2013

Still here

I just thought I would write a post to let you know that I am still here, still with the same desires and urges that have been with me all my adult life...

But I have made some changes.

I am no longer frequenting certain fetish websites - as I  detailed in my last post - I am no longer searching for a chastity submissive.

This is not because my search is over, it is because I was weary of searching. And I must say I feel a lot better for it, and, surprisingly, perhaps have renewed hope.
Through fetish websites, I received many hundreds of messages. Most of course were from time wasters, usually with little if any specific interest in chastity, rather more on general submission.
I now get only minimal communications through the contact address here on this blog, but these are of a much more chastity focussed nature.

So, who knows what 2013 may bring...


I am, in response to requests, trying to find a way to create and share a wish list which actually works.
Hopefully I will have it fathomed in time for my birthday! =]
If anyone can help with this, let me know..

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful 2013 and what you seek finds you Miss (I would like to think it could possibly be me, but for that I'd have to be very very lucky!).

    Sadly I'm not sure I would be any good with a wishlist creation, but I'd certainly be interested in offering a token of my appreciation.

    bloopet

    ReplyDelete