Wednesday 14 November 2012

No Fap November

I know it's a bit late in the month, but I have only just discovered this, and it's too good not to share with you.

I'm not entirely sure of the Nofap originators, but there is lots of information out there on it, including a facebook page with 300 likes so far.

In a nutshell, it's about not wanking for the month of November. You are allowed to have sex but no orgasm and it's supposed to be done as a social thing, by a group of men who all agree and support each other. Also, there is a bit of inspiration to be the winner!

The benefits are listed, but we already know these, don't we?

I like this blog about one man's experience of his month...

http://www.nofapnovember.net/

 Nofap have done other months and I'm sure it will gain popularity and more months will be set in the future.

If you haven't joined in already, you can start now.

And, why stop on November 31st?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, John here - the guy whose blog you linked to.
    So far I can confirm the benefits - apart from being fairly desperate for a wank, I'm quite enjoying the experience.
    Loving the blog, BTW - The chastity thing is new to me, but it's certainly piqued my interest - some more studying required I think ;-)

    ReplyDelete