Wednesday 7 November 2012

Chastity Passion

Chastity Passion - 

I feel it when you undo your jeans and I see a shiny cb..

I feel it when I touch your freshly shaved skin with my full hand and I know your cock is throbbing for me..

I feel it when we kiss..

I feel it when I hold onto your balls, and they are so red and full and the skin is so tight they are fit to burst.. and I tease them and pull on them, and it makes you desperate. I can tell by your face you are desperate...

Chastity Passion -

...happens when I put my two hands around your cb and hold you, and you beg me to take care of you..

when you hold onto me with all your might and beg me to help you..when we kiss full on, mouths wide and tongues deep, but it still doesn't seem to be enough and we kiss even more passionately...

Chastity Passion happens when I look at you, and I know how you feel, and you know how I feel, and the whole world seems perfect.

I need this, I need it in my life so much. I crave it, I yearn for it.

It completes me.



2 comments:

  1. Its wondefull to know You are on this world. I love Your thoughts, i love Your words, i love Your being! Thank You so much.

    s.from germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing this

    ReplyDelete