Friday 5 October 2012

Free Falling

I have an innate, natural compulsion for male chastity. 

This isn't just a whim for me. It's not a game I play about at. It is not something I would ever do for money. It is a lifelong, obsessive compulsion. It is something I crave. A biological need for a D/s lifestyle.

It is an offer of deep devotion, of building a connection based on absolute faith and trust.

The concept of long term chastity for a man is frightening. It is taking a leap into the unknown. It is like leaning forward over the edge of the highest cliff, and falling.......................

Handing over the key and making a commitment to a lifelong chastity relationship is breathtakingly scary. Yet the thrill of free-falling is overwhelmingly exciting. The helplessness of placing your trust in another, and surrendering all control is mind-blowingly exhilerating.

The constant sexual ache and need takes your sexual experience to another level of pleasure; the submissiveness brought about by such lack of control and dire need will lead you to experience a level of subspace unachievable by any other means.

Handing over your chastity key is, without doubt, life changing in many ways. It will change you as a person, for the better.

It is something I want to share with just one man.

It is an amazing gift.

In my 25 year search, I have led many men to the edge of the cliff, only for them to look over the edge and say..no - it is not for me. Two men have actually taken a dummy run at the free fall, only to pull the emergency rip cord and say, no, at this time, I am not able...

Perhaps they weren't ready, for whatever reason, to take that leap of faith into finding the new "them". They will not realise it immediately, maybe it will take them years, a decade, to look back and think, I missed an opportunity of a lifetime there.

I am unique. Try finding another woman who is as genuinely committed to sharing a male chastity relationship as me. There isn't anyone. This is my life.

I want someone to leap from the cliff for me, and I want to provide them with wings to fly, to experience the utter exhileration of giving away their sexual freedom to be controlled by me. To never know when, how, if...

I am approaching 42 years of age. Sand is running through the timer. 

And my biological inner self is saying to me, don't leave this world without giving your gift to just one man.

I have to find him...I wont give in.


2 comments:

  1. This is put in such lovely terms and is a great illustration of putting ones trust in someone.That trust should well repay the courage inveested in it nad be returned many fold.

    ReplyDelete