Saturday 28 July 2012

Hounded...

I saw this video clip years ago, and the next 20 seconds or so after where this clip ends. I liked it so much I immediately bought the film. It's not about chastity at all, but just the idea of and older woman and a younger, attractive boy is about where my head lives...

The fact that he is mesmerised by her, that he doesn't speak, he allows her to do whatever she wishes to him, even if it frightens him, takes his breath for a moment, he just accepts it for the reward of being the focus of her attention.

As she pushes him to his knees, and he then watches her, I imagine that he is chastised. 
The frustration of that for him, watching and not being permitted to do anything other than watch, and then being punished for observing what she has just done.

The power and the control she has over him, because he wants her to control him.

I imagine being her..

Imagine.......
being.........
him.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a clip for this movie too and had to watch it. A very interesting movie to say the least.

    ReplyDelete