Friday 15 June 2012

The Male Orgasm


I am totally passionate about male chastity....it is my all consuming passion...

I have come to the conclusion that I hate to the point of complete rejection, the male orgasm. It is the most pointless, wasteful, ruinous thing I can imagine. It serves only to spoil submissiveness, and why would I want to spoil submissiveness?


I have an iron will and would never fail my sub by allowing him to orgasm. I see this as a cruel act - taking away from him something which he loves but isn't always strong enough to attain by his own self will.

A true chastity slave should not expect to orgasm...not ever (although I concede that a man does not become a true chastity sub overnight). He should be satisfied with being milked and having ruined orgasms - being kept completely horny and at his Mistress's beck and call.

He would be taught to enjoy this state and to feel it more pleasurable than an orgasm.

The option of a real orgasm should always be offered as a possibility, one day, in the future.. if... just to maintain hope and the thrill of the chance of having a real orgasm.

But they are not nice for subs... they are not for you.

"Would you like your Mistress to spoil you, to ruin all that effort you have put in by giving you an orgasm? Do you want your lovely, comforting, horny feeling to be taken away from you so you feel sad and bereft and down? No? Say it clearly then, like you mean it."

"No Mistress Keyholder. Please don't spoil me"


.. And I smile. I am overwhelmingly content.

I am - Mistress Keyholder.

9 comments:

  1. Can't fault your thought process on it, you are completely right about the fact that once you get a full orgasm the endorphins seem to flush out your system.

    And I'd like to think that it is just as frustrating for men as it can be for women. It was definitely one of the reasons I was so interested in the idea of ruined orgasms when I first came across them, as it does keep nearly all of that horny, wound up feeling intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is beautifully pure and intense. Your words wash over one, the imagined touch and attention would dwarf the urges between the legs if anything could and your will simply invites surrender.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You reposted these 2 again?

    I must say there is one thing I disagree on. "A true chastity slave should not expect to orgasm...not ever (although I concede that a man does not become a true chastity sub overnight). He should be satisfied with being milked and having ruined orgasms - being kept completely horny and at his Mistress's beck and call."

    If a man was satisfied with just that, then he would no longer be frustrated at being kept locked up. I know you enjoy seeing the frustration and anguish of a denied boy... And if he was satisfied, then he would no longer be denied. To be denied he must want freedom. To want freedom, he needs to want an orgasm.

    This is why boys need to be kept locked up against their will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mistress KeyHolder,

    After reading Your blog, i kind of feel like a kindred spirit to You.

    Would it be possible to contact You privately?

    best regards,

    just a guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have now put an e.mail address on the right hand side bar so you can contact me privately if you wish.
      MKH

      Delete
  5. I just keep reading this over and over. It's so powerful and completely true. You really are something incredibly special Mistress Keyholder.

    I do believe though that a chastity slave has to hold out hope that an orgasm will come one day, even if it's far away, when he least expects it and even if that hope is false hope. The thought of going the rest of your life without an orgasm is a terrifying one, however who can say no to just one more day/week/month/year/decade if phrased correctly given past dedication?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spot on. I am constantly wrestling with the urge to masturbate but I am always able to restrain myself because I know my Princess hates it and also, as you say, it is wasteful and ruinous. I know I am less useful, obedient and loving following an orgasm, so I know I should not be allowed the pleasure, ever. I would like to be locked up but my Princess would find that too weird and S&M, so I have to just use willpower - not an easy thing after pampering my Princess and giving her several orgasms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sometimes browse through Mistress's blog.
    It brings me great pleasure.

    I have just stumbled on this entry.
    It sends a shiver down my spine.

    Nevertheless, I worship and adore Mistress Keyholder.
    I am so grateful. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m so lucky that I have got this site that imparted me the high quality of information easily.Pro India Web Website

    ReplyDelete