Wednesday 25 April 2012

Owner of Orgasms

I want to own your orgasms.. I want you to feel desperate and out of control and desparing, and still not know when you might have your next orgasm..


may be a day, a week, a month, a year..
you will be a slave to me because of this lack of knowledge, because of this desperation.


I want you to feel helpless to satisfy yourself sexually and to have lost all hope of ever having your freedom back. I want you to feel dependent on me, and submission and slavishness will follow because of your dependency.


I want you to struggle and battle with your feelings as I tease you mercilessly, and still deny you. You will be at your wits end, but know that you have handed over control and you have no option but to suffer, no way out.


And when the teasing is over, and you are safely locked again, I will hold you and comfort you and gently kiss your cheek, and ask, ' Do you feel lucky to have such a strong willed keyholder?' and you reply, 'Yes Mistress' because you have no other option.


24/7 - I want to be the owner of your orgasms.

2 comments:

  1. You will make somebody very happy one day. And it will last for the rest of your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words cry out to me from the past, describing the present with complete accuracy.
    Helpess.
    Suffering.
    Slave.
    24/7 - owner of my orgasms.
    And I AM the luckiest man in the world.
    I worship Mistress Keyholder with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete