Thursday 18 August 2011

Story - Shopping

Today I was shopping in town, and as I walked around the shops and streets, I imagined...
...that my chastity sub was with me. He walked with me, awkwardly, feeling out of place with an older woman who just didn't look well matched to him at all. He walked just very slightly behind me, and although we didn't speak or hold hands, he was quite definately with me. As I shopped, I would point to things on the shelf, and perhaps say, "the pink one" just to clarify which item I wanted placing in the trolley, and as I pointed, he picked up the item and placed it in the trolley for me.
Outside the shops, in the street, we walked in our usual fashion, and I imagined his chastity device holding his cock for me. Under his trousers, no-one knew except us - no-one would ever have imagined it, and I loved the thought that my grip was on him, like an invisible chain attaching him to me, a connection between us. As we approached the cafe where I planned to stop, I took hold of his hand and slowed my walking pace until we had come to a stop. I put my bags down and turned to face him, in the street, as people went by and carried on with their business. I looked at his face.. my boy, my owned boy. With our fingers interlocked, I drew him closer to me, and I could sense his lack of ease with the public display of intimacy. He averted his gaze downwards and I drew him still closer to me. I could feel the warmth of his body against me as I pressed myself against him and it felt very reassuring. I pushed myself still closer to him, until I could feel the hard metal of his chastity device through his trousers and I rubbed myself very gently against it, barely a movement, as I relished in the thought that he was locked in this chunky metal device just for my purpose. And as I savoured the feeling of the chastity device through our clothing I felt intensely aroused at the level of control I held over my boy. I held him closely to me, and as I looked at him I noticed that just for the briefest moment his eyes closed..an extended blink, and as he did so, his bottom lip was drawn in and held by his teeth, just for a second.. as he was equally aroused and overwhelmed by the situation. The thrill of watching him do that is what chastity is all about for me..It was summed up in a moment's facial expression..


..and as my chastity daydream ended, I continued walking to the cafe with the most comforting, warm feeling..


I dream of the day when I have my chastity sub.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful story, love the way the boy feels slightly embarrassed to be with an older lady in public, though he has no choice as she holds the key....

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something very appealing about a young, slightly awkward, embarrassed boy, who has his cock locked for an older woman. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy and causing strain against steel ;)

    I have often walked around D**cas*** going about my daily business locked and penetrated, and wondered what the various women would think if only they knew how I was held by my Steelworxx Looker

    I wonder if I ever passed you?

    Only problem is I am not a younger man :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may well have done! If I had known, I would have thought, how lucky you are..
      Do you have a keyholder? Would you care to share you age?

      Delete