Wednesday 24 August 2011

Cruel to be kind.

Someone once called me, "The Cruella de Ville of the chastity world".  It was meant in the kindest way and I took it as a compliment.


Men have, on occasion, commented that I must be cruel and sadistic to do what I do, however, I am not. Not in the slightest. I am kind and caring and loving. I don't see long term chastity training as a cruel thing. To me, it is the most wonderful gift I could ever give.
It involves me giving my complete attention and devotion to my sub's sexual care and in turn developing his mental state of submission. By sexual care, I don't mean the quick thrill of immediate relief. Chastity is far more intense and deep than an orgasm.
Through denial of orgasms, I would help him progress through the intense frustration of coping with incessant arousal/horniness, through the despair of lack of relief and onto a higher lever of frustrated sexual contentment. With this comes changes in how he would feel physically, emotionally and sexually. His mental state of dependance on another would allow his character as a submissive to be developed and the pleasure to be gained from this overwhelming lack of control as a submissive is an incredible gift.


To offer intense chastity training is a kindness - far, far from an act of cruelty.

2 comments:

  1. I wish there were more women who thought like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. Being able to help a sub reach his full potential requires getting into his psyche. Every time he feels the chastity device he will be reminded that he no longer controls his orgasms, that someone else has taken interest in his submissive nature and is helping to nurture that aspect of his life. It definitely isn't cruel when someone is willing to understand the needs of a sub as well as their own.

    ReplyDelete