Saturday 1 June 2024

Control - It Controls Me

The look of a man completely covered in rubber, head to toe. Black, latex, rubber gimp, with beautiful shiny custom jewellery encasing him in chastity from which he cannot escape. Metal gag pinning open his mouth uncomfortably, forcing his lips and tongue to contort or hang, dribble and strain, as he leans on me, blindly dependent.

Noise cancelling headphones play a droning hypnotic sound directly into his hears. He has no choice other than to hear. It disorientates him. 

His arms and legs secured to points in the wall, tightly, securely. There is no allowance for wriggle, or twist or turn. Straps secure him completely to the ground.

He feels my hands on his face, over the gag, over his latex covered eyes, across the breathing holes covering his nostrils and he feels my lips kiss him, as I stroke his balls. The cage jumps. I caress them, tauntingly, as I allow saliva from my mouth to  land in his mouth. He knows the protocol and attempts to thanks me, mouth still stretch wide...


I crave this control. I have a need which lives inside of me to own a man in this way, to love him in this way and to be needed by him in this way.

My need to control control me. I can't live any other life. 

I seek the man who wants to dissolve under me, who will submit to whatever I do to him, only begging for me to use him more. I seek the man who so falls into my web that he feels he can no longer live or breathe without me.

I know he exists. He has to exist.

I am 53. I have waited almost 3 years for him and I will continue to wait and call out to him to find me.

I just can't exist in any other relationship. It was be a complete waste of my extreme desires to deny them just because they are hard to fulfil.

Dear future beloved boy. Find me. 

I remain, Mistress Keyholder.

9 comments:

  1. "I just can't exist in any other relationship". This sums it up perfectly. Three years in chastity followed by four years without. I don't know which is harder to endure, but I do know I crave Her control of me, that intensity of yearning, needing, wanting Her. Knowing She controlled me completely. There simply is no substitute, no equal, to chastity to transform the man into a complete slave.
    I hope You find Your boy soon Mistress Keyholder. For his sake as well as Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your inspirational blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for your appreciation.

      Delete
  3. Always a fabulously painted picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulously gorgeous painted picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulously gorgeous picture painted

    ReplyDelete
  6. ❤️😍🔐🙇😍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve messaged you on fetlife, I had too, your writings are so good and your desire makes me tingle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... If you could read my mind and turn back time... ❤️🖤❤️

    ReplyDelete