Thursday 14 July 2016

Ups and Downs

It has been a long time since I have updated this blog. I have been uninspired.

My boy and I have had some difficult times interspersed with some great times, but the overriding feel has been one of struggle.

The problem isn't our chastity. That is what holds us together when we are on the verge of relationship breakdown. Our difficulties arise from our vanilla relationship. We are so quarrelsome. 
Also, the crossover between kink and normal lives is difficult and puts a strain us regularly. Because we spend so much vanilla time together; with our families, children, and just together as a couple, it is hard maintaining the Domme/sub dynamic. My boy may make a slip up which I find insulting or just inappropriate, and I react negatively to it. Not in a Mistressy kind of way always, but in an unforgiving, "you should know better, and I expect better", way. That just makes the vanilla him angry with me and we begin a downward spiral which is very hard to get out of - being angry, blaming, sulking and getting more angry. Even with two committed, likeminded people, we have found keeping our relationship going almost impossible at times.

Today though, we have made some progress. I had been dwelling on our relationship troubles in the night. I began with the thoughts that I could no longer continue with my boy and would return his keys, then imagining the grief I would suffer, to imagining longer term life without my boy, finding this too painful to bear - far more painful than the conflict we were going through, to working through thoughts of forgiveness and trying to see a way forward.

We have spent the day together today working through things. Not dwelling on past wrongdoings, and not blaming. We managed to reach an intimate place of domination and submission with my squatting slightly over his mouth and gifting him with Mistress drink. It took us back to the place where we need to be. The place we both give each other but which can be lost so easily in daily life.

We are now on our way up from a very low down.

I love my boy. No-one else could fulfil me in quite the same way that he does. Please hope for us that he never does anything to jeopardise his Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment