Friday 20 February 2015

Plans..

There are a few fantasies around chastity that are very dear to me - I have had them for over 2 decades, from my late teens and from my very first thoughts around domination and cock ownership.

One of these long standing fantasies involves a table. It is padded and long enough for slave to lay on, face down, with a hole in the middle for him to expose his cock through. I visualise myself under the table, with the part of him that concerns me, neatly presented, isolated from the rest of him and at my disposal. It perhaps seems at odds with a dominating role, to be sat, crunched up, under a table. But this for me is exactly right. I am in my own private space, unhindered, separate from slave even, just with his protrusion, there for my sole pleasure. I don't feel rushed, under pressure or obligation, watched or even in the company of another. I feel isolated almost, in my own world, and with complete freedom to do exactly as I please.

................................................................................................................................

When my boy first moved to his new house, on my street, we talked about new equipment we would buy or make, situations we would devise, and more. But even after a year, we have had so much else going on that we haven't really had time or need to explore these ideas as yet.

I had planned on instructing my boy to make the table of my fantasy, but I suddenly had an idea just last week. We have a massage table. Slave bought it for me for my birthday last year, and we have made good use of it as a massage table. It has a hole where you can rest your face.

The hole is not perfectly placed for a slave table, so I gave my boy the task of experimenting with the bed, settee and table to devise a stable position for him to lay face down on it, where the hole is centrally placed for his exposure.

He did such explorations with the table and came up with this.


He tested it, and it worked perfectly.


With the cage removed, this was exactly how I had imagined it in my fantasies. This is what I have been waiting for.

My boy, knowing the time I have invested in contemplation of this scenario, has had his own expectations heightened because of this. He has been imagining all kinds of things, feeding my already full repertoire of situations. 
However, in truth, he may find that on our first session with THE TABLE, I purely just explore, very slowly, the feeling of having him at my mercy. I do not tend to rush things, but prefer to go slowly, savouring and relishing every moment.

His first appointment with The Table is in 3 days time.

I have an equipment list which I will send to him to prepare and have layed out ready for me, and if the mood takes me, I will share the details with you all - 
my hungry followers of chastity heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful fantasy. I hope this and all your others can come true for you and your boy

    ReplyDelete