Wednesday 12 February 2014

my gorgeous boy

I see gorgeousness in my boy.. 

gorgeousness that widens my eyes, melts my tummy, and binds me to him..

I see it in his work uniform, in his professional status - that this man, who is highly regarded by society, wants to be under my rule...
I see it in his muscles - that he works and trains hard to be at the peak of physical fitness for my pleasure.
I see it in the shiny metal casing locked onto his cock - that he wants me to control his sexual pleasure, to 
allow or not to allow at my whim.
I see it in the way the rope hold him tight and defenseless while I focus my attention on teasing him and controlling his breathing..
I see it in the way he drops to his knees when I arrive through the door..
I see it in the way he pathetically begs for an orgasm, and is comforted when I refuse.
I see it in the way he so neatly irons my laundry and folds it precisely as I prescribe.
I see it over and over in his devotion to me..
he is so very gorgeous.

But, do you understand, this it has nothing to do with uniform, or muscles or ironing?
It has to do with the intention and emotion and commitment underlying all of that.


His devotion to me is what I find so attractive... and the more he falls under my spell, the more attracted I become.

No comments:

Post a Comment