Monday 16 September 2013

101 Days - Our Day Together - by my chaste boy

My Dearest Mistress,

Thank you for today.


This isn't the reason I love you so much, or the only reason I'm so gushy about you, but I need to tell you - today you gave me the best sexual experience of my life.
Nothing comes close.





The way you looked in your rubber.
The way you felt.
The way you smelt.
As I type about it now, think about it, cock is swelling and my heart suddenly races.

Everything you did today was so perfect. I want to live today again and again and again.



When you leant against the banister, your bottom sticking out, unzipped from the rubber... and my tongue buried inside you... 



OH

MY 

GOD!!!!

My lungs were full of the smell of rubber.  My face pushed against your beautiful, smooth bottom.  My tongue inside you.  Pressing into your hole.  I felt.... so so submissive.  I felt like your worshiper.  Degraded through having my tongue inside your bottom.  Wanting it though. Wanting it so so badly. My tongue in your bottom.  Just perfect.

And when you turned around and gave me the honour of licking your pussy... oh wow. oh wow.
It WAS an honour.

I'm not just saying that because it's the sort of thing a slave is supposed to say.  I'm saying it because if felt like an honour.  Worshiping you.  I was truly worshiping you.
The way your pussy lips stuck out through the rubber.  Wet. Hot.  Swollen. The most horny sight in the world.  The way you tasted. Felt on my tongue. The way you held my head, the way you used me.  I was your slave.  Your adoring, worshipful slave and I was in the most beautiful heaven, worshiping you there.  
When cock was free, wrapped in your scarf and I was again worshiping your pussy as you stood against the wall.... at first I wanted to touch him.  I was so, so horny and so incredibly turned on by licking you.

But then... I didn't.  I didn't need to touch him.  Cock slipped from my mind.
I became engulfed purely in your pleasure.  Existing for your pussy, for your pleasure and nothing else.
All I wanted was to please you.
All I wanted was to show you my worship, make you feel adored, make you horny and turned on.
I didn't need cock.
I just needed your pleasure to fulfil me. 

One of the best things ever happened today - you came on my face.
I am SO grateful for that.
Your orgasm fulfilled me in ways I cannot express.
Submissively.
I loved you for your orgasm.  For using me in that way.  That in itself is the most pleasurable experience for me.

In the bath... I knew what was coming obviously.  Only partly though.
I didn't know you were going to piss all over my face.
Have it run down my cheeks.
Piss into my nose.
God.
Piss into my nose.
That was hard... sort of a choking.. your piss in my nostrils.  The smell of your piss stuck in there.  Your taste in my mouth as I held a mouthful of your piss.
Pissing into my mouth... drinking you... I loved that.
Pissing into my nose - you engulfed me in absolute submission. I felt so degraded.  Controlled.  Owned.  It reminded me of the video we watched.  Of the way she spat into his nose and mouth.
I thought about this on the way home.
About you pissing on me like that whilst I was tied up.
Into my mouth.
Into my nose.  Waiting until you REALLY had to go.
And then I thought....  imagined you opening my eye, holding it open by the lid.  And pissing into my eye.  It would sting.  It would be the most degrading thing in the world.
Then doing the other one. Pissing into my eye as you held it open.

The rebreather - I have wanted to do that with you for so long.
I WANTED to please you with it.  I wanted YOU to choose when it came off.   It was very difficult for me.  It felt like you were never going to take it off. I thought actually that you were just going to keep it going until I ripped it off myself.  You certainly did that first time.

Being able only to breathe the rubber.
With you watching me. Kissing me.  Telling me what a good boy I was.... Oh Mistress! Oh my.  That control, is extreme.  It is so, so strong.  And my breath getting less and less, my head becoming woozy.  You kissing me.  
"Good boy." 
 Desperate for air.  And as I found it hard... when I really started to struggle, do you know what the best bit was?
Hearing your breathing.
Hearing how your breathing became faster.
Hearing a little moan escape your lips.
Knowing how my suffering was affecting you.  It made me want to suffer more for you.
When you opened the valve, just when I was ready to rip it off again... suddenly I could breathe again. Though still, through rubber.  I wanted you to do it again.  Close the valve again. Control me again.  And again. And again. Playing with my breath, my air over and over.

I loved it.

Being inside you today... it felt like making love.  I made love to you.  When cock could move.
He did feel so very useless though.  I should be able to thrust into you hard, fast.  But I can't.  Sometimes I can barely move.  And if you try to move me, or move myself, it really is just too much.  You can't possibly know how frustrating that is.  How desperate I am to please you.  How cock feels like he has betrayed me.  Just useless.  He can't do his job.

And when I couldn't thrust into you.  I knew you would like me to.  I knew you wanted it.  I imagined you using a cock that COULD fuck you like you wanted.

Today you have given me such a gift.  Such submission. Such lovely, lovely strong feelings.
I loved every second that I spent with you.

I love you more than I have ever loved before.
And the things you told me - in person and in text - about your feelings - make my heart filled to bursting.

I am SO grateful to you. For everything.

I am your grateful, chaste, adoring and happy boy. xxx

_____________________________________________________
My boy, as you will be able to tell, fulfils me completely - sexually, emotionally. He is my everything..
And I love him very, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment