Thursday 22 August 2013

Summer Separation

Right from the beginning of the year, when our relationship first began, I knew that the summer holidays would be a difficult and testing time. In those first few months though, it really didn't concern me much as I just didn't expect us to be together that long. Past experience had taught me that long term chastity relationships didn't happen.

However, my boy has stayed with me, and we have grown together. He hasn't failed me and I have had no reason to dispose of him. So eventually, we were faced with the summer holidays. 6 weeks of virtually no contact and our only communication by text, e.mail and Skype. I could forsee misunderstandings occurring from the difficulty of text communications, emotional distance from the lack of physical contact and just a general breakdown in our closeness.

Surprisingly, 4 weeks in, quite the opposite has happened.

We decided he would remain locked. That he would have no orgasm and no relief from the cage. He had already gone 2 months without orgasm. It was a scary prospect.

Understandably, he has been desperate. I mean truly, truly desperate for relief. Scared, hopeless, frantic. He has really suffered for me. But the more he has suffered, as the intensity of his denial has got to him, I have enjoyed him so much more. So much so, that I began saying I didn't want it to end. I didn't want to spoil it for him.

Not just an orgasm. I didn't even want to touch him, to stroke cock even. I knew that if I did, even without orgasm, it would offer him some level of satisfaction. I said to touch him would be to erase the feelings he was now experiencing. It would be to rub them away. And as I told him these things, that I wanted to extend his denial, he became more helpless, hopeless, pathetic in his need, and his patheticness aroused me so much, I wanted to increase it...

And so we were spiralling, deeper and deeper.. feeding from each other. The more in a mess, in a terrible tormented state he was getting, the more I wanted not to destroy that for him. His new special feelings. I wanted to keep him special.

And I coaxed and cajoled him, into admitting, into actually telling me, he too wanted this for himself. He wanted his training to be taken to the next level.

And so, my chastised slave.. is being pushed. His limits taken beyond where he would naturally chose to go, and he is becoming more mine.

He IS my slave.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delightfull, quite jealous actually. I would love to have a strong keyholder like you, or atleast a keyholder to begin with... Nice to see that it's still going forward :D

    ReplyDelete