Friday 7 June 2013

What makes you orgasm?....

I have always known that chastity arouses me. I find the whole concept of the control of male sexual activity arousing, the visual image of locked cock, anything at all to do with male chastity does it for me...but until today I was unaware to the extent it turns me on sexually.

It was really, really odd what happened.

I was with my boy, layed on the bed...he was beside me with his hands secured behind his back while I used a dildo on myself and masturbated in front of him. His chastity device had been removed and he was knelt beside me, by the bed, with his hard, desperate cock propped next to me on the side of the bed.

I played with the end of his cock, and as I neared orgasm I stopped touching myself but continued touching him.. this desperate, desperate cock in my fingertips - and I loved it.. but as I continued teasing him, it was as if it was having a direct physical effect on myself, as if I was touching me, not him, and the intensity continued to grow in me.. I know that if I hadn't stopped I would have orgasmed over teasing him...

Bizarre, but true!

No comments:

Post a Comment