Sunday 2 June 2013

Mistress Keyholder's Boy - Introducing himself..

Hello dear reader. I am Mistress Keyholder's boy.

If you have followed Mistress Keyholder's blog you will probably have a picture of her ideal boy. You might picture me in my twenties or early thirties. Slim, long, dark hair, kind of goth looking. Perhaps with pale skin. Dressed all in black. Perhaps I have some piercings or tattoos that are prominent. Certainly there would be something different about me.
I think that fairly describes Mistress Keyholder's ideal boy (though of course she might correct me!).

But it does not describe me. Not in the slightest. I am far removed from her ideal vision of a man.
I am almost the same age as Mistress Keyholder.
Tall, medium build with short, tidy hair.
I have no tattoos (yet) and only one piercing, which was done specifically so that I could be securely locked in chastity.
I have a professional, conservative job and to the outside world that is exactly how I appear. Conservative. Ordinary.
At least... in terms of the way I look.

Also, I am not an experienced slave. Perhaps like many reading this blog, I have been involved with vanilla relationships, feeling I would always be unfulfilled and unable to express this side of me - which is sad because it really is a fundamental part of me.

So how do I come to be Mistress Keyholder's boy when I am so far from her ideal?

Chastity, or something akin to it, has been with me all my life. My first ever sexual fantasies as a boy involved me teasing myself in a frustrating way and imagining it was being done by a lady who owned me. I was a slave, being toyed with for her amusement. These were genuinely my first fantasies from the age of about 10. I thought initially that everyone had the same kind of thoughts. I really believed that all boys would want such a thing.
I learned about teasing and denial later in life and then eventually found about chastity devices. Domination is something I have always craved, sometimes sought out, though many times have tried to bury my craving from a belief I would never genuinely find it. Chastity and denial have always been the cornerstone of that craving.

My knowledge of Mistress Keyholder started with me being a fan of her blog.
I read it first some years ago. She was (IS) like an unattainable Goddess. Extreme in her views, frightening. Frightening even more by the amount I was attracted. However I did nothing more than read (and I admit, masturbate).
Perhaps like many people reading this now I was in exactly your position. Only able to fantasise about what I really wanted, think about what it would really be like to serve and worship such a Goddess. Be jealous of those people who could live such a life. Masturbate to the idea of not being able to masturbate. How silly that sounds when I write it! But I did. I masturbated a lot - too much.

I read her blog again more recently when I found myself newly single again.
The more I read, the more I realised she was my ideal.
I had to contact her. But when I did, I HAD to get it right. She was so important.

I realised that she would likely dismiss me instantly just because of the way I looked. However I planned to give my best effort because maybe, just maybe, she might just be interested. I actually thought about contacting her for quite some time before I did - for a month or two I planned and thought about how best to approach her. How I could gain her attention. How I could convince her that I was genuine.

I won't say exactly what I did in case she gets deluged with a load of emails as a result, but in the end I did write to her. I laid my heart on my sleeve in that first email. I didn't expect a reply - not straight away, maybe not ever. But amazingly, she wrote back to me the very next day. She sent the most lovely reply.
And so began a dialogue that ended up with me meeting her.
And then progressed to her taking my keys.
And then to making my chastity more secure.
And eventually.... to me falling in love with her.
Until now I am in a position where I am actually very securely locked away - I cannot remove the device without considerable effort, causing damage to it and probably to myself too.

I will say more about that in another post, but for now I hope that was at least a little interesting as an introduction - I would also like to write about how our relationship is developing, about some of the practical issues with chastity and the journey we have taken to find a secure and comfortable solution. I will save that for a later post, providing Mistress approves of course.

Thank you for reading.

Mistress Keyholder's adoring boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment