Friday 29 March 2013

Mistress KeyHolder is... by her boy

Who is Mistress Keyholder?

Mistress Keyholder has graciously given me permission to write on her blog.  I am her new boy.

I don't take this honour lightly as I know how important this blog is to her.  It is just as important to me.  It is the vehicle by which I first knew her, my insight into her thoughts and feelings.  
I see it as a great privilege.   I am reassured by the fact that she will vet any entries before they go on so I can't mess it up or embarrass her.

You may want to know about me, Mistress Keyholder's boy.  But first I imagine that most people reading this will want to know really...

Who is Mistress Keyholder?

Is she really as she portrays herself here?  Is she real?  What is she truly like? 

In reality she sounds too good to be true doesn't she.

But firstly let me assure you.  She IS true.  There is no-one truer than Mistress Keyholder.
She displays a level of integrity you will never find matched.  She does not lie.  No matter how much the truth may hurt.  If she says something, it is true.  She has never ever let me down in this respect.  

There is only one thing she has ever told me that was not true...

Before we first met she warned me, 'I'm just ordinary. Nothing special. Don't be disappointed.'
She wasn't lying.  That was the truth as she saw it.  But certainly not as I did.

Fairly tall for a lady, slim, with long dark hair, she has a quiet and unassuming manner that might slip by, not unnoticed, but without fanfare.   Look properly though, notice her as she passes you, take a moment to study.

You will see, not ordinary, but beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.  
Of course I would say that, I can almost hear you cry.  It's my job to.  
But I would say it regardless.  It is merely a statement of fact.

Mistress Keyholder is beautiful.

Such delicate features, dainty.  Soft, soft skin.  A perfect figure, feminine curves contrasting her lithe features.  Lips that were just made for kissing.  Her brown eyes, deep wells which will devour you should you dare to fall in.

Take away any thoughts of chastity or dominance and look at Mistress Keyholder.  On looks alone you will see a beautiful woman and you will desire her.

Of course, there is more, much more.

Her interest in chastity cannot be doubted for an instant.  You have read it on her blog. You have felt it in her words.  

In real life, I notice the flush of her cheeks when she sees that steel cage locking my cock.  Hear her breathing quicken as she strokes the encasing metal.  Her excitement is the most frightening thing.  Her excitement is the guarantee of continued and enforced chastity.

When she whispers in my ear, 'There is no orgasm for you today'... I am overwhelmed by that hopelessness... that knowledge of my own suffering directly causing her pleasure.

Mistress Keyholder does not shout.  She does not raise her voice.  She is calm, measured and quiet.  However there is never any doubt about who is in control. 

There is no doubt that I am being used as a vessel to fulfil her needs.  Emotions toyed with, cock made to suffer, all for her pleasure.  
She said to me recently, 'I am very calculating. I do nothing on a whim'.
This is so very true.

But she is not cruel.  She is kind.  She is merciless yes, but this (she has taught me) is a kindness.  
How many women can offer such a kindness as long term, enforced chastity, with no account taken of any plea for escape?
How many women have that strength, that control?
How many women truly enjoy the suffering as she does?

Just one.

Mistress Keyholder.

She makes me suffer, but in doing so she shows her care.  Mistress Keyholder is tender, she is sensual. Her touch is relentless, teasing and frustration that will drive you quietly insane.  Her kiss is something you would never forget if you lived to be a thousand years old.  It is something you would always crave, as I do.

Who is Mistress Keyholder?

Quite simply, she is a Goddess.

All these things are true about her, difficult to believe she could step right out of my dreams and into real life, but nevertheless true.  I love her and I want to shout it from the rooftops.  I AM the luckiest boy in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment