Thursday 28 February 2013

Meeting..

I decided I had to see him...

The man who had written to me, and locked himself for me, and was writing a report every day for me, I had to see him.

On paper, in writing, in our chats and discussions he seemed so very right for me. But I didn't want to accept anyone who was less than exactly right.

The thing for me, my sticking point on so many occasions, was that my chastity slave, if ever I had one, had to look right, physically for me, and I am so damn awkward. I know I am. It's a fault, but if he wasn't physically compatible, I knew the dynamic wouldn't be there and it just wouldn't work.

I had seen photos of him. He was really on the borderline for me. I just couldn't tell from a photo, and before we got anymore involved, I wanted to know for sure how I felt about him.

So we arranged a day to meet.

I really wasn't nervous at all. I had, perhaps without realising it, convinced myself that he wouldn't be right. I was ready for the feeling of yet another disappointment. I knew that after all these years of searching it wasn't likely to happen.

I also knew that I would know with my first glance of him. It would be a very immediate yes or no.

I waited in the car park, and as his car pulled up alongside mine, I looked sideways.

He smiled.

I have odd taste in men.. I go for the type that are not typically attractive..and this man was just a normal man.

But as he smiled, and as I looked, I knew that I was looking at a man who I could take on as my chastity sub.

What had previously been borderline, was now yes.

As we walked and sat in a cafe, and talked, I noticed little things about him that were important to me; he dressed smartly, he was clean, had neatly trimmed nails, his shoes were smart and polished. He had taken care to present himself as best he could for me. And, throughout our time together, his focus was entirely on me; he fetched me tea, and attended to me, opening doors, helping me with my coat, and when attractive women in the street walked past us, his attention didn't falter for a second (I watched discretely..)

I knew that when we got back to the car, he would ask me to take his keys, and I knew I would take them. He had even taken exceptional care to present the keys to me perfectly..

They came in a box which had had purchased specially, along with the pliers to his PA ring, and with a letter begging me to allow him to commit to me. I asked him if he still meant those words, after having met me. 

He said yes. 

So I placed the red box in my handbag, and our chastity led relationship began...

I am, now for the first time ever, Mistress Keyholder - Holder of chastity keys.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!! I am so pleased for you - and him!

    I only came back by chance and such a good surprise

    ReplyDelete