Friday 15 June 2012

Boy at the Bus Stop

Today, as I drove my car into town, I glanced to my side and noticed a boy stood alone in a bus shelter. He was probably about 18 or 19 years old, longish hair and wore black, tightish straightleg trousers. He was leaning back against the shelter with his hands pushed into his trouser pockets. I guess he noticed me glancing sideways at him, and he looked down to avoid my gaze. 

I know I am probably wrong most of the time, if not all of the time, but I just assumed he was a submissive man. In reality, he probably wouldn't have a clue about submission, but my mind likes to trick me and the slightest inclination taken from a moment's avoided eye contact led my mind to wander further..

I imagined stopping my car, and after taking a couple of items discretely from my boot I walk slowly, purposefully, and directly towards him, in my high heels, across the tarmac road...the click of my heels bringing his eyes up to wonder who was approaching...click, click...my heels on the road......my eyes focussed on him, my lips unsmiling, but my face not unkind.....I notice the very slightest of movements as he alters his stance, a nervous shuffle as he is aware I am walking towards him, and he wonders why...I enjoy the obvious awkwardness he feels as he realises I am approaching him...he looks up at me, momentarily making eye contact with me, and he shuffles more...

As I get close to him, he says nothing, and I make no utterance either..I stop walkng when I am just a little too close to him for comfort...we are not touching, but I am as close to him as i can get. He says nothing, but neither does he move away. I take a black leather collar from my coat pocket and with ease, put my hands up to his neck and place it on him, quickly zipping up his jacket to hide it...the cars passing by become insignificant, a blur....nothing else matters....it has all faded.... I lean towards his ear and say, "follow me"....

His lips are slightly parted...his face blank, expressionless, and he says nothing....for a moment, I am nervous as I start to walk away from him, and wonder if he will follow....but he does....he walks behind me....obediently....

There is a garage opposite the bus stop with a public toilet at the side...and I lead him there...no-one is aware of us...no-one cares.....

Inside the toilet I lock the door and stare directly at him....he looks back at me, mesmerised...still not uttering a word.....I turn him round and tie his hands behind his back, and he lets me, without a struggle, as if he wants me to...I take my thin cotton scarf off and gag his mouth with it, and he accepts his gag....I put my hand in my pocket and check that the steel chastity device is there... I quickly unzip and gently ease his trousers down, just enough...his erection is throbbing and precum dribbles from the end onto his tight, black trousers..I turn the cold tap on full...and wait a few seconds for it to run ice cold.....

I pull his cock under the tap and let the full force of cold water gush onto him and immediately it starts to soften. I act swiftly and with experience....the device is out of my pocket, forced over his cock and clicked, locked shut, key in my pocket.....trousers up....gag off, hands untied....

His face is a picture....he is bewildered and worried..panicked even, and it thrills me to see that in his face....I give him my mobile phone and tell him to put his name and number in, I tell him to call himself "s"...he hands me back my phone....and I say....I'll be in touch....

And, completely unflustered, I walk slowly and purposefully back to my car, while he is still there in the toilet wondering what on earth has just happened to him.......

and before I set off driving I text him....

I am MistressKeyHolder.....welcome to my game.....text back.."Thank-you Mistress"...

My phones beeps....

and I read....."Thank-you Mistress"

5 comments:

  1. I would love to be that boy at the bus stop.
    Coincidently, I'm around that age and live in Doncaster.
    Keep up the great blog, Mistress. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. If you had done that to me at that age I think you would have got yourself a slave for life.

    ReplyDelete