Sunday 6 May 2012

The Ruins of Male Sexual Freedom

He sat with his head in his hands and felt the most overwhelming sense of sadness. It was like a burden on his back, pressing down heavily on his shoulders. He could hear his wife downstairs baking with the children, having fun, enjoying family life. His daughter sang. She had the prettiest voice; and although he was at home, he was absent from that picture.
He pushed his fingers through his hair and looked up at himself in the mirror. He looked a mess. He was shaved and washed, but still he was a mess. His face looked old and the sadness he was feeling showed in his expression.
He looked down at the floor of his matrimonal room and felt tears running down his cheeks.


It was mid afternoon and he had retired to the bedroom for a short lie down. In truth, he had excused himself for a moment from his family while he lay on the bed and in solitude, masturbated for the fifth time that day.
And as he had orgasmed, he realised how completely unfulfilled he was. His life revolved around continual self pleasure through masturbation. But it had become such an addiction that it was no longer pleasurable. It was meaningless.


He felt a failure to his family, for regularly excusing himself for selfish reasons. He especially felt a failure to his wife. Although he loved her, he had no sexual energy left for her at the end of the day. He was letting her down.


Through tears, he looked down at the soft thing which now hung limply between his legs. He hated it. Pathetic, useless cock. He didn't want to be controlled by it any more. He wanted it taking away from him, to be under someone elses control. He didn't want the responsibility of it any more. It wasted his time, his family life, his relationship with his beautiful wife..


But still, he couldn't stop what he was doing. It was an addiction; a serious habit that he no longer had control over. It controlled him, and he hated it.


Please, please, help me... in his mind, he begged for help. Please take away this burden from me and help me regain my life, some self respect.


He was ashamed of himself for only ever putting himself first. He had become a selfish, very unhappy man. 


He wished for the day when his cock was locked away. When he could no longer touch it, and he would be free to live his life.


It was his only hope.

2 comments:

  1. This is so true. So many women simply do not understand about men, women and sex. We offer it to women and they misunderstand what it is we want from them. We want to worship, why do women not let us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how he feels . I masturbate too much at the expense of our love life. My wife is aware I own a cb3000 and she was happy for me to buy it but she has no interest in me wearing it . I have purchased her the Lucy fair burn book which she read avidly for the first half of the book. I know she never finished reading it . I fight a constant battle to not satisfy myself regularly but it is hard . Your blog is one of the most insightful that I have read . I need to pluck up the courage to suggest it to her . Keep up the good work . Many thanks

    ReplyDelete