Saturday 18 May 2024

Closer...

I have been enticingly close to finding my new boy numerous times now, but that electrical feeling still eludes me.

I hear from submissive men how they are tired of fakes and scammers and they tell me how easy it is for a Mistress. It is not easy for women. There are just as many fantasists as there are scammers. 

There may be thousands of submissive men but almost always they are built on fantasy. They get swept up in the idea of me, and when it comes to the reality of actually committing, they get a wake up call and are off!

But I don't lose faith. I KNOW, I know my partner exists. There has got to be my other half somewhere. There is a man who wants this, genuinely, as much as I do. 

Sometimes I wake up in a state of panic thinking that I might never find him before I die, and how I am wasting my time waiting, but I am not wasting my time. If I ended up in a vanilla relationship, that would be wasting my time!

I can't wait for the day when I can announce that I have found my latex chastity gimp, when I can share him with you and tell you that it was worth waiting for.

Until then, I am waiting... for the man who wants to be owned and to live with the thrill of not knowing what I will think up next. I am so excited for it. I just need him to get to me and then I can live again, as Mistress Keyholder, in my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment