Saturday 19 October 2013

New House... New Life...

My boy will soon be moving to a house in my street. This geographical closeness will bring us closer, and allow our relationship to develop still further.

I aim to develop my control of him - to keep him on a tighter rein and to enforce new restrictions on him.

We have also talked about tailoring a room in the house specifically for his training. My boy has worked on design ideas for this room. He has come up with a head box. I restrictive prison for his head to be locked away, while I do whatever I wish to him.



He is a chastity slave now, in the true sense of the term. He is at my mercy sexually. But when he moves to his new house, I am going to start working on making him my slave in chastity. That is something quite, quite different.

No comments:

Post a Comment